Impress Your Boss with Scriptless Automation Superpowers
Thursday April 30th | 1:00 PM Eastern
Whether you are a manual tester or automation engineer, you are constantly under pressure to do more with less. Application complexity continues to increase. Releases continue to be delayed, giving you less time to test.
In order to keep pace with the speed of change, you need testing superpowers. As a tester, you need to do the job of 10 manual testers. And you need to automate your assertions so bugs do not sneak into production.
In this webinar, Frank Moyer, CTO of Kobiton, will explain and demonstrate how you can build these superpowers and how to impress your boss through:
- Scriptless Mobile Automation - See a demonstration of running a manual test on one device and immediately rerunning that same test across dozens of other devices.
- Automated Assertions - Get an overview of the types of assertions that can be automated, how they can get you closer to continuous testing, and what alternatives exist.
- Reporting - Now that you have these great superpowers, you can top it off with amazing reporting of what you have accomplished to share with your boss.
What you will learn:
- How to perform Scriptless Automation using Kobiton’s Intelligent Test Automation
- How to automatically detect crashes across dozens of devices from a single manual test
- How to automatically perform user interface and performance regressions
- How to report on the test results
Who should attend:
- CIOs/CTOs who are looking to increase their level of automation with limited resources
- VPs or Directors of QA who would like to augment their existing solutions to improve the quality and efficiency of their testing organization.
- QA or testing professionals who want to impress their boss with a new level of testing efficiency and quality.